What to do before your appointment...
- Give yourself an entire body and face scrub within the 12hours prior to your appointment, paying particular attention to dry areas such as knees, elbows, hands and feet
- Ensure you have removed all make up or deodorant
- Do not apply moisturiser too close to your appointment time as this can inhibit the development of your tan
- Bring loose, dark clothing to wear after your tan. Try to avoid socks and bras as this can cause rubbing marks
- Ensure that you will be able to leave your tan on for at least 8-10 hours to fully develop and avoid any activity that may cause you to sweat.